Odisha police SI Recruitment 2014:
Odisha police sub inspector (SI) Recruitment board has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 844 posts in SI Category. Interested candidates please see the eligibility details below. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13-12-2013 to 13-01-2014 .Know more details on Odisha police SI Recruitment 2014, online application form, syllabus, Eligibility, selection process, Previous question papers, admit card downloads and result.
Total number of Posts: 844
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Inspector of Police: 675 Posts
2. Seregeant of Police: 33 Posts
3. Deputy Sebedar: 84 Posts
4. Station Officer (Fire Service): 52 Posts
Recruiter: Odisha police department
Applicants must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. For Station Officer, Fire Service candidates must be a Science or Engineering Graduation from a recognized university or institution.
Lower Age limit is 21 years and Upper age limit is 25 years. Age relaxation applicable as per government rules.
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Applicants and 3 years Age Relaxation for OBC Applicants.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.odhisha ssc.in by filling the required details from 13-12-2014 to 13-01-2014 and send application form along with relevant certificates mentioned in the notification in an envelope super scribing with the name of the post applied for to the
Secretary, Odisha staff selection commission (OSSC), Barrack no.1, Unit-V, Bhuwaneshawar-751054
Instruction to apply online:
1. Log on to “www.odishassc.in”.
2. Select appropriate advertisement link
3. Click on the button “Apply Online” to open blank online application form.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Make payment as mentioned above.
5. Submit error free application form.
6. Take print out of system generated application form and send along with necessary enclosures to the above mentioned address.
Applicants will be selected on criteria written test , Physical test and viva-voce test.
Last Date of receipt of application-13/01/2014
Click here for Odisha police sub inspector Recruitment 2014 notification.